You may want to consider a pre-listing home inspection which can ensure the sale process will go smoothly and quickly. A pre-lisitng inspection is the same as a residential home buyer’s inspection except the information is obtained for the seller. The seller can use this information to fix or repair any items prior to getting a ready, willing and able buyer, because eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Furthermore, Schedule your Birmingham Sellers Pre-Listing Inspection Today!
Having a home inspection ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
* It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
* Alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
* It may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
* Permits you to make repairs ahead of time without being rushed and paying too much because of a time limit contingency.
* Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
* There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
* You have the time to make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
* It helps you to price your home realistically.
* May relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
* It may encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency.
* Reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
“Both Jim and Josh were very pleasant to work with and at the same time very professional. They were very thorough as expected. The colored 48p report was given to me on the spot and they each went over the sections they covered in the report. They answered any questions I had along the way but were diligent to stay on task. I will highly recommend in the future.” – Review of A B Home Inspections, Inc. By Lisa Brock
An inspector who is a member of ASHI, provides the most trusted and rigorous training for inspectors in the industry.
Copies of the inspection report, along with receipts for any repairs, should be made available to potential buyers.
Here are some good reasons why, as a buyer, you should get a pre-listing home inspection. Furthermore, be sure to give A B Home Inspections a call so we can perform your pre-listing inspection. Schedule your Birmingham Sellers Pre-Listing Inspection Today!
11 Reasons Why A Seller’s Pre Listing Home Inspection Helps You | CALL (205) 835-0539
Our Services:Home Buyer Inspection
Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspection
New Construction Inspection
1-Year Builder Warranty Inspection
Infrared Thermography Inspection
Your Premier Birmingham Inspection Company | Let this experienced Birmingham AL Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
A B Home Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Birmingham area, we can help!
Owned and operated by Jim Waddell, Chief Inspector, A B Home Inspections takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.